Mini Twist Update: Day 26



I know I said I was thinking about taking A's twists out on our last update but I decided to keep them in a little longer and I'm glad I did! It has been quite hectic here these past few days. A came down with a stomach virus so she has been very sick since Saturday. She's starting to feel better though. Her father also has pneumonia and he got in a car accident (he's fine, thankfully)!

Anyway, this is just a quick update. We're on day 26 of A's mini twists! I spritzed her twists today and pulled her twists back into a ponytail, added a headband and she was all done. It came out really cute. :)
You have read this articlemini twists with the title Mini Twist Update: Day 26. You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2011/03/mini-twist-update-day-26.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Comments "Mini Twist Update: Day 26"

Post a Comment