Quicker Box Braiding Method





Rachael writes:

Hey, I thought I'd let you know I have learned a great time-saver when doing small box braids.

Whenever I'm making square or rectangular parts, I tend to be a perfectionist and the parting takes FOREVER....as if box braids don't take long enough to do! lol

I started making little half-moons instead of "boxes." It made the whole process go so much faster because I wasn't worried about getting the parts just right....and it turned out really cute, too. It ended up looking almost like little diamonds, but all I did was make little half-circles at her nape and worked my way up just by making little curved parts. I'll attach a pic or 2 so you can see. Just thought I'd share, in case you ever wanted to try it on A or share with others. :)

And for those of you who need more of a visual (such as myself), I put this together really quick:


Rachael did three at the nape of the neck and built from there.

Thank you so much for sharing, Rachael! I am going to give this a try next time we do box braids.
You have read this articlebox braids with the title Quicker Box Braiding Method. You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2011/02/quicker-box-braiding-method.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Comments "Quicker Box Braiding Method"

Post a Comment