Style Inspiration: Willow Smith - Zig Zags & Cornrows


Check out these photos of Willow's new 'do. She was on the set of her new video, "21st Century Girl".

Aside from the very long, colorful extensions, I really like it! I think we will be trying it in the near future.


Her friend also has a cute but simple style I'd like to try (pictured below).




Edited to add: Remind me to stop making posts near midnight! I'm over here calling Willow her mothers name, Jada. haha
You have read this articlecornrows with the title Style Inspiration: Willow Smith - Zig Zags & Cornrows. You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2011/01/style-inspiration-willow-smith-zig-zags.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, January 28, 2011

Comments "Style Inspiration: Willow Smith - Zig Zags & Cornrows"

Post a Comment