New Bee Mine Discount Code + More News

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year. I have lots of Christmas pics to share but my computer is currently in the shop. :( It should hopefully be out in about a week, maybe more, maybe less.

Edited Jan. 7th

The *NEW* Bee Mine discount code is BBBJF11

I will edit the banner once my computer is fixed. Happy shopping!

I am going to be adding something new to the blog involving facebook so keep tagging your pics to our facebook page. I will have more info as soon as I can.

As always, thanks so much for your support and appreciation.

P.s. Still haven't heard back from the Curlformer winners, if I don't hear from them soon I will have to choose other winners.

Nik
You have read this article with the title New Bee Mine Discount Code + More News. You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2011/01/new-bee-mine-discount-code-more-news.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Comments "New Bee Mine Discount Code + More News"

Post a Comment