Box Braids and Cornrows



Another gorgeous style from Guest Blogger, Aisha and her beautiful daughter, Anisa!




Instructions:
  • Day 1: I made two cornrows in the front on each side and cornrows in the back. She has two ponytails on each side of her head in the front and a big ponytail in the back (center).
  • I added curl formers to the cornrows and the big ponytail in the back.
  • I tucked the big ponytail under to make a bun for school.
  • Later on Day 2: I added small box braids to the section where the big ponytail was.
  • I love how they turned out.
  • Once again I added the curl formers. I also added another cornrow in the front on each side.
  • Day 3: Curls!!! I love it!! But it's still not complete!
  • Later on Day 3: I added small box braids in the front where the two ponytails were. The style is almost complete!!!!
  • Curlformers on Day 3

The results:










Note: I used my own mixture of shea butter, coconut oil, vitamin E oil, and castor oil while braiding her hair. Anisa will have this style for as long as it looks good! I will moisturize daily and make adjustments/touch-ups as needed.
You have read this articlebox braids / cornrows / curlformers with the title Box Braids and Cornrows. You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2011/01/box-braids-and-cornrows.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, January 10, 2011

Comments "Box Braids and Cornrows"

Post a Comment