Seriously Cute Curly Haired Dolls!




After posting the Open Letter to American Girl I thought it was only right to create this post. Most of these were brought to my attention but I had to share them with you all.

First up we have Girls 18 inch Soft-Bodied Doll - Taryn. She is on sale for $19.99 and she IS sold in stores so call your local Toys R Us. One of our Facebook friends (Cheryl) brought to my attention that that you can buy extras to go with Taryn from cars to beds to new outfits.


Next, we have Heart 4 Hearts Rahel from Ethiopia. You can purchase her for $24.99 at Target. I know another Facebook friend bought her from Amazon.


Avon has this adorable doll named Shelia on sale for $39.99. They also have the adorable jacket and shoes for your little girl to match.


Target carries this Barbie Doll for $20. She is currently sold out online but I saw her in stores so call your local Target.


Lets not forget about the two Barbie dolls I bought A a while back. You can find these at Target, Walmart, Kmart, etc. Prices range from $20-$45





If you're into collecting Barbies I highly recommend checking out The Byron Lars Collection. He makes gorgeous dolls. Google his name to see more of his work, I'll post a couple below. Most of his dolls are sold out but you can find them on websites like Ebay.




I recently saw Pretty Puff Dolls on Afro Puffs and Ponytails. These dolls cost about $25, Check out their website for more choices.


Kartio Kids carries this gorgeous doll, "LuLu from Kenya". She's a little more on the expensive side, $100.




I also recommend checking out the list of dolls Happy Girl Hair posted a while back. Happy Shopping!

If you have any other dolls to add to the list please feel free to do so!

You have read this articlecurly / dolls / natural with the title Seriously Cute Curly Haired Dolls!. You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2010/12/seriously-cute-curly-haired-dolls.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Comments "Seriously Cute Curly Haired Dolls!"

Post a Comment