Update: 4 Weeks of Box Braids



I am very excited to let you all know A's box braids lasted almost 4 weeks! If you don't remember the original post (Small Box Braids Curled With Curlformers), click here.

I haven't done anything special during these 4 weeks. I kept it pretty basic and let them be most of the time. I did not shampoo her hair at all during this time. I co-washed each week with Bee Mine Avocado Conditioner and added a little Bee Mine Luscious Moisturizer to her ends 1-2x a week. I spritzed her hair about once (maybe twice, depending on the week) a week with Bee Mine Juicy Spritz and that's it!

I will hopefully be taking her box braids out tomorrow! Just in time for Thanksgiving. :)

Below are a few random pictures taken during the 4 weeks.

Curlformers. The cute Halloween clip is from Cabecitas Lindas Couture.
Photobucket

Pigtails with a bang.
Photobucket

I cornrowed her braids into 4 sections the night before, took them out in the morning for the crinkly look. The adorable headband is also from Cabecitas Lindas Couture.
Photobucket

Left: Top side ponytail. Right: Ponytail with a bang.
Photobucket
You have read this articlebox braids with the title Update: 4 Weeks of Box Braids. You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2010/11/update-4-weeks-of-box-braids.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Comments "Update: 4 Weeks of Box Braids"

Post a Comment