Two Strand Twists Using Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Conditioner

Photobucket

A had a field trip today so you can probably imagine how I felt last night when her hair was in 6 ponytails on top and a puff in the back, previously from her bird's nest style. I washed her hair with Bee Mine Shampoo, rinsed, then added a huge handful (and then some) of Herbal Essences Hello Hydration conditioner. I used our modified Denman D3 brush to detangle. I decided to leave all of the Hello Hydration conditioner in her hair and do two strand twists. Each twist each about half an inch. I wanted something that could last her at least until the end of the week. This could last longer but her birthday is on Saturday so I'll have to think of something for that. Now I'm rambling...back to Herbal Essences Hello Hydration conditioner, I really loved it for her twists! I wasn't able to take pictures until a day later but aside from the twsits being a little flat from sleeping on them and from her hat I think they came out really nice. Her hair was left feeling very soft. I've used Hello Hydration as a leave-in before and always had nice results but this was the first time on her twists. I wonder what a twist out will look like? Hmmm...stay tuned?

By the way, there was no parting. I just grabbed a little hair with my fingers and twisted it.

Photobucket
You have read this articlehello hydration / two strand twists with the title Two Strand Twists Using Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Conditioner. You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2010/10/two-strand-twists-using-herbal-essences.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Comments "Two Strand Twists Using Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Conditioner"

Post a Comment