Crazy Hair Day: A Bird's Nest

Photobucket

As some of you know, A had crazy hair day at school today for spirit week. I got some great suggestions from here and on our Facebook page. I ultimately decided to go with a bird's nest! A absolutely LOVED it! She picked out the flowers and the red birds.

I'm guessing no one would really want instructions on this style, lol but if you do let me know and I'd be happy to add them.

Stretched out from banding.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
You have read this articlebird nest / crazy hair day with the title Crazy Hair Day: A Bird's Nest. You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2010/10/crazy-hair-day-bird-nest.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, October 7, 2010

Comments "Crazy Hair Day: A Bird's Nest"

Post a Comment