Side Twisted Bun

Photobucket

We decided (at the last minute) to go to a Hispanic Festival over the weekend so I did a quick style on A. I simply gathered her hair in to a side ponytail and did a large three strand twist then wrapped the three strand twist around the ponytail holder. I used three bobbypins to hold the bun in place and added some korker bows.

We had a nice time at the festival. A was up out of her seat dancing the entire time. A photographer took the photo of the kiddos below. Although Lil Man wasn't in a picture taking mood, it still came out nice. Don't mind the quality, I took a picture of the picture with my camera, lol.

I hope you all had a great weekend!

Photobucket
You have read this articlebun with the title Side Twisted Bun. You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2010/09/side-twisted-bun.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, September 13, 2010

Comments "Side Twisted Bun"

Post a Comment