Lil Man's Finger Twirls

Photobucket

I have been using Curly Q's Milkshake for some time now in Lil Man's hair and while I love the smell it doesn't seem to have a lot of hold. I am going to be experimenting with a few products to see how they work on his little curls. :)

I recently tried Bee Mine Curly Butter in his hair for the second time. The first time I just applied a little Curly Butter on wet hair and let it dry, his curls looked great! This time applied about a quarter size amount of Curly Butter to his damp hair and twirled some of his curls around my index finger.

These photos show what his hair looked like about 3 hours after applying the product. Mind you he is a very active little guy. He's a super ninja crawler and loves rubbing his head on the back of his high chair. I'm loving the results.

Photobucket

Photobucket
You have read this articlefinger twirls with the title Lil Man's Finger Twirls. You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2010/06/lil-man-finger-twirls.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, June 24, 2010

Comments "Lil Man's Finger Twirls"

Post a Comment