Sister Twists: One Year Later

I think most of you know that I learned how to properly care for A's hair just over one year ago (January 2009 is when I started doing research and such). Even then, I wasn't doing everything correctly. No one is perfect.

I shared some pictures of A's sister twists then and now in a couple of my favorite forums, I didn't plan on posting them- but I feel so proud that I really wanted to share the pictures with you all. Her hair is so healthy now, and well, you can't really ignore the significant amount of growth she has had in about 14 months.

First sister twists: February 17th, 2009

Photobucket

Sister twists now: April 28th, 2010

Photobucket

It's crazy what simple proper hair care methods/techniques can do in such a short amount of time.

Have you noticed any changes in your childs hair lately?
You have read this articlegrowth / sister twists with the title Sister Twists: One Year Later. You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2010/05/sister-twists-one-year-later.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, May 1, 2010

Comments "Sister Twists: One Year Later"

Post a Comment